Honeywell Recruitment 2021. Honeywell recruiting CA, ICWAI, MBA,CPA, B.Com for Sr Finance Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.Eligibility for the Sr Finance Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Honeywell
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr Finance Analyst
- Qualification: CA, ICWAI, MBA,CPA, B.Com
- Experience:06 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsibility on all aspects of business performance analysis including preparation of reporting books for Income statement, Cost center budgets (AOP), Financial forecasts develop meaningful and insight business metrics and work with business partners assist decision making process
- Month end P&L Review process to ensure alignment with the last pulse & evaluating any risk, opportunity
Assist in AOP activity during the AOP cycle, preparation of AOP templates, working with the sales leaders to gather inputs and finalize the AOP.
- Expense Reporting – Selling, General Administrative expenses and variance analysis versus budgets and Prior year.
- Perform the activity related P&L Review, MBR Pack finalization, review R&D & OEF allocation and SIP calculations
- Assist the business partner during the month end for the activities and reporting such as preparation of quarterly outlook, Invoice & Credit Notes approval, MOS Sourcing review
- Customer & Product line analysis as and when required for the business reviews.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.