Lenovo Recruitment 2021. Lenovo recruiting CA for Business Finance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Lenovo Group Limited, often shortened to Lenovo, is a Chinese multinational technology company. Incorporated in Hong Kong, it has global headquarters in Beijing, China, operational headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina, US, and an operational center in Singapore.Eligibility for the Business Finance Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Lenovo
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Business Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:7 – 10 Years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supporting Finance Controller in driving functional KPIs
- Partnering with business teams in streamlining processes and driving profitable growth
- End to end expense management including budgeting/forecasting, tracking of actuals, variance analysis and sharing actionable insights
- Assisting in preparation of business case, review decks, analytical reports
- Carrying out insightful analysis of GTN/PFV/RTM profitability and other areas within Segment FinanceGood acumen in business finance / FP&A
- Prior experience in business finance roles in similar / related industry
- High analytical skills with eye for details
- Effective stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good knowledge in MS office ( Excel and ppt )
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.