Genpact Released Job Openings On 10-08-2021.With a startup spirit and 95,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Any graduate, MBA Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for HR Executive Position.Complete Details for the HR Executive as follows.
Important Details :+
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/08/2021
- Mode of application :Walk-in
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 11th August, 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/2506200823
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
JJJob Desription/Skills Required
- Screening and Shortlisting profiles from Job portals, Networking sites, referencing networking, and job hunting.
- Finding candidates as per relevant, suitability of the job description provided
- Good understanding of keywords, and apply the same while searching resumes.
- Understanding the requirements as regards the job profile and specifications listed by the organization.
- Effectively using the personal network, built up the database, digital platforms, and referrals for reaching
passive prospective candidates
- Evaluate candidate skills, understanding of different technologies, and key responsibility areas.
- Schedule in-person rounds of interviews, telephonic rounds of interviews, get the technical tests done and maintain coordination until candidates are hired.
- Maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders (Ops. Managers, HR Managers, Team Members, candidates, etc.)
- Works with Hiring Managers time and again to ensure the timelines of sourcing are met.
- Identify new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Conducting preliminary interviews, telephonic Interviews, and shortlisting candidates
- Continuous efforts to ensure the talent pool data is updated timely