HDFC Bank Released Job Openings On 06-08-2021. HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HDFC Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HDFC Bank Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-05+ Years of Experience for Credit Manager Position.Complete Details for the Credit Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. To ensure all loan proposals are processed within defined TAT and credit delivery to the customer (both internal and external customers), with very low defects/reworks, and increasing efficiency of operations and vendor competence improvement. 2. Adherence to the policy/process laid out by the Central team on all application being processed 3. Very close monitoring on Non-starters / EMR trends so as to ensure healthy portfolio. 4. Audit compliance on all aspects stipulated by Head office, and regulatory compliance in the location. 5. To interact closely with other functions such as Sales/Operations/Collections in ensuring a smooth delivery of corporate objectives. 6. To manage all risk vendors 7. Credit Deferral Management Both Critical and non Critical