Bajaj Finance Recruitment 2021. Bajaj Finance recruiting CA/CS/ICWA for Legal & Compliance Audit Officer / Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Bajaj Finserv Lending offers loans for various needs. We offer loans for Bajaj Auto Two Wheelers under the name of Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd.Eligibility for the Legal & Compliance Audit Officer / Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bajaj Finance
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Legal & Compliance Audit Officer / Manager
- Qualification: CA/CS/ICWA
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To ensure regular follow up & interact with the respective CoEs and other business / functions on an ongoing basis for ensuring proper execution and record keeping of underlying documentation, quick retrieval, storage, audit trail information of each product and ensuring availability of its related documentation.
- To review/audit the documentation both physical & electronic documentation and identify the gaps, if any vis–vis the standards prescribed by the management from time to time.
- To assess the information so received, review and examine the same, prepare an audit summary of the findings in line with the standards prescribed and submit weekly reports to the Supervisor.
- To coordinate and assist inhouse legal/compliance teams for any research/documentation related work on all legal related aspects.
- Work in a team environment in coordination with each other and prepare various reports/MIS.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Bajaj Finance Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Bajaj Finance Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.