Ernst and Young Services Released Job Openings On 06-08-2021. Ernst and Young Services Pvt. Ltd As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Ernst and Young Services s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Ernst and Young Services Recruiting CA Candidates with 01-02+ Years of Experience for Consultant Transfer Pricing Position.Complete Details for the Consultant Transfer Pricing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:6,00,000 – 8,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
- Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arms length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include benchmarking studies for various multinational clients.
- Managing a team of Consultants and Interns who would be working on specific clients related to the industry.
- Assisting clients in transfer pricing/supply chain planning
- Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line
- Conducting economic analysis/ comparability analysis. Should be well versed in using Indian and foreign databases
- Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level
- Representing the client’s case before the Tax Officer/ Appellate level
- Should be well versed with technical concepts of evolving Transfer Pricing law in India