Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar hiring M.A, M.Com, M.Phil/Ph.D for Research Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar, Punjab, India on 24 November 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth quincentenary. Guru Nanak Dev University’s campus is spread over 500 acres near village of Kot Khalsa, nearly 8 km west of the Amritsar, next to Khalsa College, Amritsar..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Research Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar
- Location : Amritsar
- Post Name: Research Assistant
- Qualification: M.A, M.Com, M.Phil/Ph.D
- Experience: 01+ years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 20000/- pm
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 12/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Applications are invited for walk-in interview for the position of Research assistant and Field investigator for ICSSR major project on 12 Jan, 2020 at 3:00 pm at the office of Dean Academic Affairs.
1. Name of the Post: Research assistant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Remuneration: The tenure of appointment is 6 months for both posts. The remuneration for Research Assistant is Rs. 20000/- pm (fixed)
4. Eligibility: The candidate to be considered for appointment as Research Assistant must have second class master’s Degree in commerce/management/economics with a minimum of 55% marks for general category (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) and M.Phil/PhD in the subject concerned or a related subject as per ICSSR rules. The candidate to be appointed as Research Assistant should be below the age of 40 years at the time of appointment. The Research Assistant should do work full time in the project and get the fellowship from one source only.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited for walk-in interview for the position of Research assistant and Field investigator for ICSSR major project on 12 Jan, 2020 at 3:00 pm at the office of Dean Academic Affairs.
2. Eligible candidates are required to submit soft copy of their application along with their detailed CV by e-mail to the PI (email@example.com) in the concerned research area. The walkin-interview will be held in office of the Dean Academic Affairs. Candidate need to appear in the walk-in interview with all original documents, research publications etc. as claimed in the CV.