Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (ICAR-CIRCOT) hiring BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma for Young Professional I and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (ICAR-CIRCOT) is one of the premier constituent institutes of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. Under ICAR organisational set up, CIRCOT comes under Agricultural Engineering Division of ICAR..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Young Professional I as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Young Professional I
- Qualification: BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma
- Experience: 1+ years
- No of Vacancies: 11
- Details of Salary: Rs. 25,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 15/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : ICAR-CIRCOT, Adenwala Road, Near Five Gardens, Matunga, Mumbai 400 019.
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
On 06/01/2021, CIRCOT has announced the Young Professional I Jobs in Mumbai for BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 11 Young Professional I Posts Vacancies at circot.res.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of CIRCOT Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date.
How to Apply :
1. Place of Walk-in-Interview: ICAR-CIRCOT, Adenwala Road, Near Five Gardens, Matunga, Mumbai 400 019.
2. Date of Interview : 15th January, 2021
3. Reporting time : 09:30 am to 11:30 am
4. Interview time : 10:00am to 05:00 pm