University of Hyderabad hiring B.Com for Project Attendant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. The University of Hyderabad is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Project Attendant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: University of Hyderabad
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Project Attendant
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience: 01+ Years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 15,800.00
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 15/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be called for an online/phone interview and they should provide all the original certificates of the qualifying exam when asked
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for Project Attendant (PA) position, sponsored by the ICMR project entitled “Mitochondrial Quality Control in Tauopahty Neurons: (No. 2019-
2857/CMB/ADHOC-BMS). We are seeking applicants with prior experience in regular lab maintenance. Candidates with experience in processing of bills, accounts, etc will be given preference.
1. Name of the Post: Project Attendant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA/BCom)
4. Emoluments/Month: Rs. 15,800.00 (Consolidated)
5. Duration: Two years or Until the completion of project (which ever comes earlier)
How to Apply :
Applicants should note that the appointment is purely temporary and there is no Right to Claim for any regular appointment with the University. Principal Investigator holds all the right to terminate the position anytime.
The interested candidates should email or submit their resume (include Email address and contact telephone no.) on or before Jan 15th, 2021. Eligible candidates will be called for an online/phone interview and they should provide all the original certificates of the qualifying exam when asked. No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post. Corresponding address: Dr. Prasad Tammineni, Room No F28, Department of Animal Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad-500046.