Grant Thornton Released Job Openings On 11-09-2021. Grant Thornton Bharat has over 4,500 people across 15 offices around the country, including major metros. Grant Thornton Bharat is at the forefront of helping reshape the values in our profession and in the process help shape a more vibrant Indian economy. Grant Thornton Bharat aims to be the most promoted firm in providing robust compliance services to dynamic Indian global companies, and to help them navigate the challenges of growth as they globalise. The Firms proactive teams, led by accessible and approachable partners, use insights, experience and instinct to understand complex issues for privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients, and help them find growth solutions…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Grant Thornton s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Grant Thornton Recruiting CA only – CA Final Candidates with 00-03+ Years of Experience for Risk Advisory Position.Complete Details for the Risk Advisory as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 11/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding of Accounts Receivables process Follow-up with customers via emails and phone calls to ensure timely collection of payments for assigned portfolio Maintain detailed post correspondence update on accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared Collaborate with various stakeholders (Billing, Finance, Legal, Tax, Customer Service) to resolve customer disputes and queries, to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally Monitor high-risk accounts and ensure timely escalation of challenges to management Continually look at ways to improve the customer experience Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process by identifying areas of improvement Meet the monthly productivity goals Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail