Amazon Released Job Openings On 10-09-2021. Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA Candidates with 06-11+ Years of Experience for FinOps Specialist Position.Complete Details for the FinOps Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary: 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding of Accounts Receivables process Follow-up with customers via emails and phone calls to ensure timely collection of payments for assigned portfolio Maintain detailed post correspondence update on accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared Collaborate with various stakeholders (Billing, Finance, Legal, Tax, Customer Service) to resolve customer disputes and queries, to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally Monitor high-risk accounts and ensure timely escalation of challenges to management Continually look at ways to improve the customer experience Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process by identifying areas of improvement Meet the monthly productivity goals Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail