Reliance Industries Released Job Openings On 11-09-2021. Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. ..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Reliance Industries s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Reliance Industries Recruiting CA Candidates with 03-06+ Years of Experience for Manager – Finance, Compliance & Accounts Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Finance, Compliance & Accounts as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 11/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provisioning – computation, accounting, and Reversal of provisions on actual booking of expenses is accounted for. Assist in the annual operating budget. Maintains, analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts, performs detailed quarterly audit and year-end functions, adjusts and closes journal entries, reconciles bank account Compliances to all Internal Controls and processes. Accounts payables Ensure recording for all invoices received from vendors and follow up for pending invoices for the consignments received Ensure accurate computation of GST to be discharged Ensure vendor payments are made on time and accounting for the same. Ensure adjustment of any advances outstanding with vendor against the invoices and its accounting. Ensure accurate computation of TDS to be deducted before release of vendor payments and review all vendor invoices before releasing payments. Periodically conduct vendor balance reconciliation to ensure resolution of discrepancies observed in outstanding balances with vendors.