Grant Thornton Released Job Openings On 27-07-2021.Grant Thornton Bharat has over 4,500 people across 15 offices around the country, including major metros. Grant Thornton Bharat is at the forefront of helping reshape the values in our profession and in the process help shape a more vibrant Indian economy.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Grant Thornton s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Grant Thornton Recruiting CA,MBA Candidates with 00-05+ Years of Experience for Consultants/ AM/ Managers in Risk Advisory – Financial Services Position.Complete Details for the Consultants/ AM/ Managers in Risk Advisory – Financial Services as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identifying deficiencies and inadequacies in process and documentation
- Development of policies and procedures, risk assessments, control frameworks, operating models and optimisation of processes.
- Risk consulting as per set standards and keeping a track on industry updates
- Designing and implementing risk strategies to the clientele
- Conducting and coordinating quality and compliance reviews of projects
- Effective handling of assignments on Internal audit, internal financial control, designing of SOPs, process audits, enterprise risk management, control assessment
- discussing and communicating ideas and policies to senior management
- Planning and delegating work for the team and self, based on the requirement
- Contributing in the performance development of identified team members
- Managing the Clientele effectively and being the SPOC for all client related issues
- Closing out on audits independently with minimal supervision and review
- Updating Knowledge on current developments in the Risk, statutory & Quality fraternity