Collabera Released Job Openings On 25-08-2021. Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $550 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Collabera s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Collabera Recruiting CA/B.Com/M.Com Candidates with 02-03+ Years of Experience for Cost Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Cost Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monthly calculation and booking of accruals, prepayments and Receivables • Perform accounting reconciliations • Submit the month over month variance analysis to the clients • Account ownership and signoff of the same as per policy • Regular interaction with the clients to ensure appropriate communication with them and also maintain transparency • Ensuring quality and controls are in place and adhered to across all aspects of the activities including the execution and reporting of the process. • Proactively identifying process enhancement opportunities 2 • Identifying and supporting innovation and automation ideas • Providing additional financial/data analysis as required by the business • Ensuring policies and procedures documentations are up-to-date and are being applied accuratel.