Tata International Released Job Openings On 26-07-2021.Tata International Limited is a premier trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Asia. As a member of the reputed business conglomerate the Tata Group, we pride ourselves in upholding the highest ethical standards in the way we conduct our businesses. Supported by a 6,000+ strong employee base, we are strongly driven by customer centricity, and have, over the years, formed strategic alliances and partnerships with market leaders that have reinforced our role as preferred partners in international trade and business..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata International s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata International Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA) Candidates with 05-08+ Years of Experience for Manager – Business Finance Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Business Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai( Wadala East )
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accountable for preparation of books and accounts and Monthly and Periodical Financial MIS
- Scrutinity of trial balance, Monthly provision, and schedule preparation.
- Compile and record the sales turnover / revenue statement
- Company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
- Provide timely invoice, debit note against various service.
- Preparation of deal wise business wise profitability and analysis. Deviation to be reported in advance.
- Good knowledge of Forex, Hedging mechanism and independent control.
- Knowledge of import documentation, banking compliance etc.
- Fair knowledge of Banking (Trade finance), BG/LC.
- Ageing analysis of debtors, stock and creditors periodically. Discussion with Traders and proper justification. NO value leakage.
- Lead quarterly / half yearly / annual audits:
- Statutory audit
- Inventory / physical stock verification as per asset book etc.
- Internal audit
- IFC compliance
- Develop and follow review system
- Responsible for MS-Navision
- Funds management