VVF (INDIA) Released Job Openings On 27-07-2021.VVF Limited is a manufacturing and marketing company of personal care products and oleochemicals, with a worldwide presence. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the company has 15 operating centers spread over Asia, the Middle East, the Far East, Europe and North America..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for VVF (INDIA) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
VVF (INDIA) Recruiting CA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 03-08+ Years of Experience for Executive/Am- Insurance Position.Complete Details for the Executive/Am- Insurance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for Taking care of entire Insurance portfolio of manufacturing company – Regular meeting with Brokers & Third party administrator – Meeting Broker and take day to day update on claims & Servicing issues if any – Maintain complete policy wise record – Preparation of Insurance Budget and optimizing insurance premiums – Taking care of day to day policy and endorsement issues with Insurers / Brokers – Periodic review on entire portfolio and maintain updated Insurance MIS – Keep updated knowledge on new insurance products, de-tariff regulation, insurance regulation and insurance contracts etc. and Keeping management updated on new changes in insurance industry – Undertake insurance accounting, valuation, insurance losses and claim recoveries, resolving complicated inter-company accounting/ claim issues. Ensuring appropriate reporting, handling claims, accounting and take care of legal compliances.