Muthoot Finance Released Job Openings On 10-08-2021.The Muthoot Group is a flourishing business empire that has pervaded into each and every big & small town of the country, is home to 20 diversified divisions and 5000 plus branches with a global presence and having 33,000 employees strong workforce. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Muthoot Finance s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Muthoot Finance Recruiting B.Com/BBA Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for HR Executive Position.Complete Details for the HR Executive as follows.
Important Details :+
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary: 1,25,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/08/2021
- Mode of application :Telephonic/Whatsapp Interview
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates for the above position may submit their resume at email@example.com Contact Person: – Mr. Narinder Kumar-Regional HR Contact Number: – 8129601458 / 9041985291
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Desription/Skills Required
- Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches. Responsible for accepting & appraising gold jewellerys as per company norms. Ensuring proper Verification & Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents. Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services. Responsible for cross selling of all products and achieving of individual & branch targets. Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development. Responsible for ATM monitoring & functioning if the same is attached to the branch. Ensuring following of all procedures & policies as per laid down by the organization. Coordination with various Banks & preparation of BRS. Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch. Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidentially in all dealings. Responsible for tele-calling customers for following up on interest collection regularly