Dabur India Limited is Hiring in Product Specialist (Ethical). and has issued notification to accept Applications.Dabur India Limited is the fourth largest FMCG Company in India with interests in Health care, Personal care and Food products, has an impressive presence in India and abroad. Building on a legacy of quality and experience, today Dabur has a consolidated turnover of Rs.5283 crore with powerful brands like Dabur Amla, Dabur Chyawanprash, Vatika, Hajmola, Anmol & Real. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Product Specialist (Ethical). as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dabur India Limited
- Location : Bangalore, Udupi
- Post Name: Product Specialist (Ethical)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary: ₹ 3,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Email : email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Develop coverage plan as per assigned targets
- Meet doctors and chemists at a predefined frequency to detail the selected product portfolio
- Undergo training to fully understand benefits and positioning of products to be detailed
- Report on availability of products in the detailing area and work with sales representatives in the area to ensure product availability
- Maintain records and send reports including tour programs, daily, weekly reports, expense claims, orders and information about competitive products and activities. KRAs:
- Area Sales volume and growth, Sales vs Target performance
- No. of prescriptions from target doctors for detailed products
- Sales of detailed products from chemists in the area
- 100% coverage of target doctors and chemists achieved
- >90% of target call frequency achieved
- Timely submission of reports
- Doctor/Chemist feedback (e.g. recall on core message delivery)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.