Flipkart Recruitment 2021. Flipkart recruiting CA,MBA for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Flipkart is an Indian internet trading platform headquartered in Bangalore. It was started in 2007 by former Amazon.com employees Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. With the launch of this company, online business has flourished in India. Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location :Bangalore
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools Mentor the team and ensure learning curve for their growth Ensure maintenance of Data archives for easy consumption whenever required
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Flipkart Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Flipkart Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.