Bajaj Finance Recruitment 2021. Bajaj Finance recruiting CA/MBA for Financial Panning & Analysis and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Bajaj Finserv Lending offers loans for various needs. We offer loans for Bajaj Auto Two Wheelers under the name of Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd. We offer Consumer Durable Loans, Personal Loans, Loan Against Property, Small Business Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan Against Securities and Insurance Services under the name of Bajaj Finserv Lending. Eligibility for the Financial Panning & Analysis as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bajaj Finance
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Financial Panning & Analysis
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 8,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Identifying cost save and revenue enhancement opportunities and recommending corrective actions to encash the opportunities • Formations, alignments and reengineering of various processes and activities • Calculating the Financial impact of potential business decisions
- • Budgeting simulations: Reforecast / Long Range Planning / Annual operating Plans • Ad-hoc and why-why analysis of financial and portfolio trends
- • Sensitivity analysis and New products simulations • Developing various MIS’s and Management review reports/dashboards Cost save and efficiency Projects: • Identify and drive Cost save opportunities in the business or other verticals. • Identifying and optimizing the processes leading to higher efficiency
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Bajaj Finance Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Bajaj Finance Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.