Ernst & Young Recruitment 2021. Ernst & Young recruiting CA/CFA/MBA for SaT_Lead Advisory_Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Ernest & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernest & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Eligibility for the SaT_Lead Advisory_Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Ernst & Young
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: SaT_Lead Advisory_Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA/CFA/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work across the entire M&A deal lifecycle from deal origination to closure, including transaction
- screening, proposals, pitch books, industry research, precedent transactions and comparative
- valuation analysis, opportunity papers, Information Memorandums, Financial model etc.
- Manage a team of 2-3 people
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by closely collaborating with the client and guiding
- team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while working on and managing several medium-size projects
- Ensure smooth service delivery within the defined geographical area
- Ensure that team members deliver quality service as per client’s needs and priorities
- Partner with internal and external clients to improve processes
- Work with project leaders to analyze resource needs and gaps across locations, and devise
- alternative ways forward
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Ernst & Young Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Ernst & Young Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.