Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL) Released Job Openings On 01/12/2022.Steel Authority of India Limited is a central public sector undertaking based in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Steel, Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 1,03,480 Crore for fiscal year 2021–22. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 60,766 employees.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL) Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL) Recruiting B.B.A,MBA/PGDM,PGDCA. with 01+years experience for ECG/ EEG Technician, Laboratory and Blood Bank Technician/ Phlebotomist, More Vacancies position.Complete Details for the ECG/ EEG Technician, Laboratory and Blood Bank Technician/ Phlebotomist, More Vacancies as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bokaro
- No of Vacancies:78
- Details of Salary:Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100 Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 01/12/2022
- Mode of application :walkin
- Date of Interview : 06.12.2022 (For Sl. Nos. 1, 4, 5 & 6) : 07.12.2022 (For Sl. Nos. 2, 3 & 7) Place of interview : ADM Block BGH Contact person : Addl. CMO I/c (M/A) Reporting Time & place : 9.00 AM, Conference Hall Ground Floor for Verification of documents.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Duration of training shall be for a period of 12 months extendable for 2 more cycles of equivalent duration Application/Eligibility criteria & other details can be viewed/down loaded from our web site http://www.sail.co.in or can be copied from our Notice Board (School of Nursing or Administrative Block, BGH).
- Candidates fulfilling the criteria may appear for interview on the scheduled date along with the relevant certificates/documents in original and self-attested true copy of the same.