Infosys BPM Recruitment 2021. Infosys BPM recruiting CA//B.Com/BBA for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Infosys BPM ltd, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM ltd provides integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Infosys BPM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: CA//B.Com/BBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To prepare multiple pricing models & scenarios for the unit based on clients request for proposal or where investments by organization needs to be made in order to provide various scenarios and options for the management to take effective decisions.
- Participating with business in drafting the Commercial section of a RFP. This includes pricing, financial engineering, deal structuring, pricing term sheet, submission of customer pricing forms etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Infosys BPM Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Infosys BPM Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.