Oracle Recruitment 2021. Oracle recruiting Post-graduation in commerce / CA / ICWAI inter for Sr. Analyst, Fixed Assets – APAC and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Oracle is a world-renowned software company. It was founded in 1977. It currently has offices in approximately 145 countries worldwide. According to 2005 statistics it has 50000 employees worldwide. The second largest software company in the world..Eligibility for the Sr. Analyst, Fixed Assets – APAC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr. Analyst, Fixed Assets – APAC
- Qualification: Post-graduation in commerce / CA / ICWAI inter
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Capitalization of assets (processing of invoice for purchase of Fixed Assets). Asset maintenance (capitalization to depreciation). Reconciliation review clearance of action item. Retirement and Transfer of Assets in Fixed Assets register. Processing service requests of Fixed Assets. Facilitate Fixed Assets report for reporting and audit perspective. Month end closure of corporate books. Month end closure of statutory books. Take a lead role in coordinating with teammates for month end closure activities. Preparation of FA roll forward analysis at entity level. Coordinate with stakeholders to resolve FA related issues.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Oracle entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Oracle entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.