Northern Coalfields Limited hiring B.A, B.Com, B.Sc for Full Time Advisor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Northern Coalfields Limited ( NCL) was started in 1985 and is a subsidiary of Coal India. Its headquarters is in Singrauli. Earlier it was a area of Central Coalfields Limited (CCL).Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Full Time Advisor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Northern Coalfields Limited
- Location : Singrauli
- Post Name: Full Time Advisor
- Qualification: B.A, B.Com, B.Sc
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 11/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : General Manager (Pers-EE), NCL, Post – Singrauli, Distt-Singrauli (MP) PIN-486889
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: NCL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for Interview/Selection process. Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the interview.
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Name of Post: Full Time Advisor (Secretarial)
2. No. of Posts: 01
3. Nature of work: The incumbent will function as Full Time Advisor (Secretarial). His services will be utilized for assistance/advice to CMD/Directors/GMs/HODs as per requirement on day to day basis. He shall also be responsible for any other works/jobs that are assigned to him/her as per requirement.
4. Qualification: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or Equivalent.
5. Experience: Minimum 5(Five) years in Secretarial discipline preferably with Board Level Executives.
6. Remuneration and other benefits:
(i) Consolidated Monthly Compensation/ Honorarium As per CIL’s Policy.
(ii) Conveyance charges- Company shall provide conveyance for full time Advisors as per availability. However, where conveyance is not provided, they shall be eligible for 5% of consolidated pay per month as conveyance charges. facility- Suitable Company’s
(iii) Accommodation accommodation shall be provided on availability. However, if Companvs accommodation is not available, a consolidated amount will be paid @8% of consolidated pay.
(iv) Re-imbursement for the use of mobile telephones based on actual bills or Rs. 750/- p.m. whichever is less. (v) Medical, Leave and TA/DA shall be governed as per CIL’s Policy.
How to Apply :
A. Interested Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their application forms along with following self attested documents-
1. Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
2. Retirement/ Superannuation Notice
3. Certificates of Qualification and Experience
B. These documents along with Application Form must reach the office of “General Manager (Pers-EE), NCL, Post – Singrauli, Distt-Singrauli (MP) PIN-486889” through, email at email@example.com OR by Registered post/Speed post OR through personal delivery in Central Receipt/Dispatch section of NCL HQ Singrauli by 11th January 2021. The Company or NCL Mana gement shall not be held responsible for delay in transit, if any. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
C. All correspondence with the shortlisted candidates shall be made on the postal address/ email address given in the Application Form. Cutoff date for the eligibility will be 11th January 2021.
D. NCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/restrict/modify/alter the engagement process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof, Any modifications/amendments in this notification will be published on NCL website only, No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in interview/selection process. The decision of Competent Authority of NCL in the matter will be final & binding upon all.