Caterpillar Released Job Openings On 09-09-2021. Caterpillar Inc. Is an American Fortune 100 corporation that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers through a global dealer network. It is the largest manufacturer of construction-equipment in the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Caterpillar s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Caterpillar Recruiting CA/CPA/CMA Candidates with 03-04+ Years of Experience for Staff Accountant I – Legal Entity Position.Complete Details for the Staff Accountant I – Legal Entity as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monthly Book closure -Independently handle US GAAP Legal entity closings and general accounting for one or more ledgers/ legal entities spread across Asia pacific region. Financial analysis -Financial statement preparation and analysis including variance analysis, gross margin analysis and forex impact analysis. Should present and explain the monthly financial analysis to business support managers. Accounting Journal entries (Medium to complex) – Performing journal entries for a) Inventory accounting including FIFO computation, inventory valuation, inventory and inventory reporting b) Revenue accounting- Revenue recognition, Service fee recharge, licence fee calculations & warranty accruals. c) Accrual accounting – General accrual, Incentive accrual, Accrual for after sales discounts, Employee benefit accounting including pension accounting, defined benefit plan accounting d) General accounting – Account reclass, Profit center reclass and other entries requested by business units. Monthly Reconciliations – Preparation of reconciliations of medium and High complexity relating to balance sheet. Follow up on open reconciliations items and update management of aged recon items. Prepare explanation and follow up on intercompany discrepancy. Audit Support -Statutory audit support including preparation of schedules with relevant supporting documents. Resolving audit questions and managing discussions with audit team members and audit supervisors..