Yes Bank Released Job Openings On 09-09-2021. Yes Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India and Yes Bank Limited is a private sector bank in India founded in 2004 by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapoor. It operates primarily as a corporate bank, with retail banking asset management attached to the bank..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Yes Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Yes Bank Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Senior Manager Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handling notices received from other banks for closure of current account held with YBL.
- Handling queries of branches for notices received at branch for closure of current account
- Handling CRM’s raised by the branches related to closure of current account in line with RBI Circular.
- Raising the requests to branches for review of accounts received for closure.
- Following up with branches for closure of current accounts due for closure.
- Handling notices received from RBI for closure of accounts held with YBL and accordingly taking action and reverting to RBI
- Handling notices received at MD office for current account closure.
- Handling review exercise of all the current accounts held with YBL ( co ordinating with vendor for data , taking decisions, co-ordinating with LPM team)
- Review of process notes from operations perspective.
- Handling queries of branches for post review exercise.
- Monitoring of closure of accounts where communication is sent to customer for closure of accounts giving 30 days notice.