Deloitte Released Job Openings On 24-09-2021.Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK and is spread across many countries around the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 02-07+ Years of Experience for Consultant / Senior Consultant – Finance Position.Complete Details for the Consultant / Senior Consultant – Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Fair understanding of the finance processes and strategies to drive improvements in areas of Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report, Procure-to-Pay, Financial Planning & Analysis, etc.
- Analytical and Hypothesis driven problem-solving approach, process and operations analysis, processing, and analysis of large financial and non-financial data sets
- Ability to map and document current state and future state processes
- Exposure to working in non-India Geographies (preferably the US) and
- / or interacting with Global stakeholders
- Understanding of financial applications/tools such as Oracle, Hyperion, SAP, Anaplan, etc. is preferable and latest digital technologies such as Robotic Automation, Blockchain, Cognitive, Predictive Analytics etc. and their applications in finance
- Understanding of operating model transformations, feasibility of shared services / outsourcing enabling processes and navigating through the end-to-end design and implementation journey
- Project management experience (either leading or supporting)
- Ability to understand how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client’s business