Nokia Released Job Openings On 06-08-2021. Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology and consumer electronics company founded in 1865. By 2020, Nokia will employ approximately 92,000 people in 100 countries, do business in more than 130 countries, and generate $ 23 billion in annual revenue…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Nokia s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Nokia Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/LLB/LLM Candidates with 10-14+ Years of Experience for GSS Legal & Compliance Support Manager Position.Complete Details for the GSS Legal & Compliance Support Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- GSS L&C Support Manager will be responsible for supporting and conducting due diligence on compliance risk assessments in the applicable domain and area following the Nokia Ethics and Compliance guidelines. The resource when needed is also expected to handle tasks that may include contracts review from a Compliance perspective, driving automation initiatives.
- Supporting as a key resource in E&C global’ s various compliance programs
- Ensure effective implementation of Third-Party Due Diligence (TPDD) process and train functions involved in the process as well as third parties completing the process as needed.
- Support compliance due diligence, approvals activities, risk assessments, reviews, and monitoring. (e.g., third party screening, gifts/hospitality approvals; sponsorships & donations approvals) as needed by Ethics and Compliance.
- Understanding of policies, processes, and tools and to effectively communicate to the appropriate employees and or employee groups if applicable.
- Support & promote a robust open reporting culture, supporting different E&C programs being implemented from time to time.
- Identify compliance matters that require follow-up or investigation, and, as appropriate, conduct or support investigations (in conjunction with the Ethics & Compliance Investigations team), or otherwise refer issues to the appropriate internal E&C stakeholders.
- Monitor the installation and effectiveness of compliance controls and programs within the domain of GSS support including using Compliance Control Frameworks reviews, risk assessment analysis, review of internal activities as guided by the key stakeholders viz., Ethics and Compliance