JLL Released Job Openings On 24-09-2021. Jones Long LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company founded in 80 countries with offices in the United Kingdom. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors and individuals with high net worth..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for JLL s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
JLL Recruiting B.Com/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 01-04+ Years of Experience for Finance Executive Position.Complete Details for the Finance Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Keeping track of all PO, invoices, payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc. Should have in-depth knowledge in Invoice validation, accounting process & able to resolve invoices hold cases. Sound knowledge in chart of accounts (COA) while preparing the PO’s & invoice processing. Collecting various monthly information / reports from internal stake holders. Payment tracking from Oracle & update to respective stake holders. Able to do vendor reconciliation with vendor balance confirmation & NDC documents. Maintaining historical records. Continuing to improve the accounts payable process. Sound knowledge in accruals / provision end to end process. Able to do GL reconciliation & find out the gaps between monthly budget vs actuals, if any discrepancy. Preparation of Cost center & facility wise Budget exposure. Keeping records in details & cross- check in audit view point. Responsible for monthly closing and preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements. Preparation of creditors ageing report.