Bank of America Recruitment 2021. Bank of America recruiting B.Com/M.Com/ICWA Inter/CA Inter/MBA for Team Leader and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998.Eligibility for the Team Leader as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Team Leader
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/ICWA Inter/CA Inter/MBA
- Experience: 5-6 Years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Daily Processing of equity dividend events in an accurate, timely and consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures and to the agreed service levels.
- Resolution of any processing issues and liaison with other areas of Bank of America Merrill Lynch including Settlements, Trading Desk Support, Client Service Representatives, Finance & Middle Office, Technology, Product Data Support, Client On boarding Services and global Asset Services Departments. The job involves a high degree of daily communication and interaction with internal counter-parties, external custodians/agent banks and external clients.
- Daily reconciliation of control, suspense and bank accounts and daily resolution of reconciling items.
- Maintenance of customer service levels through speedy resolution of queries raised by Prime Brokerage clients
- Daily allocation of client money.
- Compliance with all relevant Regulatory and BofAML Control Standards and policy requirements.
- To identify changes to processes and procedures that will improve control, efficiency, reduce risk and/or improve client services.
- Participation in user acceptance testing programs new business projects.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.