Deutsche Bank Hiring CA/MBA for Valuations – GFCT Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Valuations – GFCT Specialist
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience : 8 Years
- No of VacanciesNA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Valuation Team is responsible for appraising and providing valuation services for our organizations, as well as analyze products and parameters using a variety of metrics to ensure positions are properly marked to market. We must be organized and pay close attention to detail to avoid incorrect valuations, and do both price testing as well as parametric calculations using spreadsheet, software and models. We further write valuation reports based on our findings and observations. Valuation Team should work well in a team, brainstorm ideas, and complete documentation for Audit purpose. We typically report our progress to the Vice President regionally as well as in onshore location in the organization and should be able to multitask and provide advice. We are also expected to work on adhoc Infrastructure Project and Other technical project very frequently.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.