Alankit limited Released Job Openings On 05-09-2021. Alankit Limited is e-Governance Service Providers. The company is listed on leading exchanges of the country – the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE). Alankit basically deals in e-Governance, Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare services..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Alankit limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Alankit limited Recruiting CA Candidates with 11-18+ Years of Experience for AGM – Financial Services Position.Complete Details for the AGM – Financial Services as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 10,00,000 – 17,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 05/09/2021
- Mode of application :WalkIn
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- 6th September – 11th September , 9.30 AM – 1.30 PM Alankit Limited|Alankit House|4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension|New Delhi – 110055, INDIA Contact – Mr Prince Chadha ( 01142541138 )
- Interested Candidates can share their resume on Princec@alankit.com.
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Heading the Finance and Accounting Operations by leading a highly motivated team and interaction with statutory and internal auditors.
- Heading finance functions involving determining financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial controls.
- Formulating need-based business strategies for maximizing profitability & revenue generation & realizing organizational goals.
- Resolving complexities in the group structure and investment issues with the subsidiaries including the control of financial accounting operations.
- Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
- Providing leadership to the team to manage books of accounts and maintain records in timely manner in compliance to the accounting policies and accounting standards.
- Designing and implementing systems & procedures supervising the consolidation of group accounts and preparation of financial statements & annual reports.
- Supervising the preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance like fund management, credit control, profitability and others
- Preparing and finalizing statutory / tax audits with Auditors and ensuring all compliance under the regulatory acts and other statutory bodies
- Interfacing with various tax authorities for timely filing of TDS, Service Tax and Sales Tax Returns, Tax Assessments, exemption related benefits, registrations
- Ensuring compliance to the govt. rules and regulations as laid down by statutory authorities for assessment and filing Sales Tax and Income Tax returns.