Icon Clinical Research Released Job Openings On 05-09-2021. ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organizations..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Icon Clinical Research s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Icon Clinical Research Recruiting CA/ICWA (CMA)/ACA/ACCA/CIMA Candidates with 02-07+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst II Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst II as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary: 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 05/09/2021
- Mode of application :WalkIn
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Clinical Research Services Division represents ICONs largest Profit & Loss Account. The key to the financial success of ICON is the financial success of this group. Working across a varied portfolio, the role of the Financial Business Partnering Group is to provide independent objective financial & consulting services to the Operational Teams, designed to make valuable contributions and direction to the business in meeting its operational & financial targets. • Review & interpret monthly results (financial & operational) to identify, communicate & agree necessary actions with operational teams, to achieve quarterly budget targets. • Ability to problem tackle and track resulting actions to achievement. • Full ownership for rolling 12 month forecasts, to be submitted to Corporate Finance on a monthly basis. Submission must also include actions necessary to achieve budgets • Support the preparation of ad-hoc management presentations and requests. • Development and preparation of annual budget.