WEIWO Communication Released Job Openings On 05-09-2021. Weiwo Communication Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 21 October 2014. It is classified as Subsidiary of Foreign Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 72,300,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 71,008,632.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for WEIWO Communication s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
WEIWO Communication Recruiting CA/ ICWA (CMA)/CA Inter/CMA Inter/CS Inter/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 01-04+ Years of Experience for Accounts Executive Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 05/09/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 6th September – 9th September , 10.00 AM – 4.30 PM No 16/3, 3rd Floor, Adarsh Yelavathy Centre, Halasuru ,Cambridge Road, Jogupalya, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India
- Contact – Ravi – 7795493256
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Data Entry Booking Provisions, booking expenses, making receipt entries, payment entries, contra entries in tally on daily basis. Bank Reconciliation Should download Bank statement and reconcile in tally on daily basis of both the Companies Co-ordinating with Finance supporting team coordinating and communicating with Finance supporting team of SVC and showrooms for bills submission and re-submission of return bills and balance confirmation from concern svc along with vendor. and sharing payment details for reconcile through statement/advice . Auditing of Bills & Vouchers Once bills are received from supporting team of both Company, I should audit and make a statement of those bills. Primary Payments Processes of rent, electricity, internet payments of all SVC and showrooms for payments. Preparing Rent payment schedule on monthly basis and sharing to supporting team for their HOD approval and also intimate supporting team for renew of agreements. Vendor Payments Collecting bills from SVC and showroom supporting team and follow up for approval, once approved will make payment through online. Statutory Payments Making sure that all statutory payments like ESI, EPF, TDS, GST and PT are done within due date. Preparing Reports Preparing National Company report on monthly basis, preparing budget report on monthly basis and other reports as required by Management. Maintaining Record Room Preserving all invoices safely by binding it into a book, so that it would be easy for us to pull out bills during assessments and also making sure that all books of accounts are preserved safely for 8 years. Co-ordinating with auditors co-ordinate with company auditor and share information as required for Financials. Maintains reports as required for periodic and year-end financial statements. Other Miscellaneous works coordinate with bank person for bank related work, other duties as assigned by our HOD related to accounting and statement…