Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture recruiting B.Com/CA/CWA/CA Inter/ICWA(Inter) for Analyst-Finance Processes and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Accenture PLC is an Irish-based multinational company providing consulting and processing services. The Fortune Global 500 company, which reported revenue of $ 44.33 billion by 2020 and employs 537,000 people. Eligibility for the Analyst-Finance Processes as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Analyst-Finance Processes
- Qualification: B.Com/CA/CWA/CA Inter/ICWA(Inter)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Accenture Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Accenture Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.