Caterpillar Recruitment 2021. Caterpillar recruiting CA/CPA/CMA for Accountant Legal Entity and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Caterpillar Inc. Is an American Fortune 100 corporation that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers through a worldwide dealer network. It is the largest construction-equipment manufacturer in the world. Eligibility for the Accountant Legal Entity as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Caterpillar
- Location :Aurangabad
- Post Name: Accountant Legal Entity
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CMA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- From the outset, incumbent will be expected to be a contributing performer, doing staff level accounting work that supports business processes. Additionally, this position will: gain an understanding of Caterpillar’s business and accounting practices, systems and procedures; learn and develop skills which result from the practical application of basic accounting knowledge, and provide assistance to a project team or others in the work group. Accountants will be exposed to a variety of accounting functions and will accomplish a high level of compilation and basic analysis work, reviewing clerical input and generating reports.
- The accountant identifies relevant data and data sources, gathers and analyzes the information, and provides feedback. Typically, decisions will impact relatively low risk issues and will be reviewed by a supervisor. A supervisor will direct work, but this position does not require close supervision to be effective. Possible areas of responsibility are varied, including: financial accounting including preparation of journal entries, financial statements, variance analysis, and account reconciliations inventory accounting and standard cost revision payroll and benefit accounting intercompany reconciliation and analysis development and maintenance of internal controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control documentation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Caterpillar Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Caterpillar Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.