EY Released Job Openings On 11-09-2021. EY Ltd is a major electrical appliances manufacturer in India having 31 branches & 9 manufacturing units across India and with a turnover exceeding 2700 crore in the FY 20 -21..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting MBA/PGDM,B.Com,M.Com Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Associate Analysis Position.Complete Details for the Associate Analysis as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon/Gurugram
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulators RMS rules and policies
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes