Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting Any Graduate for AP/OTC/RTR/Procurement and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations.Eligibility for the AP/OTC/RTR/Procurement as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: AP/OTC/RTR/Procurement
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/8647703480
Job Description/Skills Required
- Mega Virtual Drive for Order to Cash/Accounts Payable/Record to Report/ Taxation / Master Data Management /Procurement on 4th to 7th May Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/8647703480 Time: 11 AM onwards Location: Hyderabad – Pocharam We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate and Process Developer Experience – 6months-5 years into the relevant domain Qualifications we seek in you Minimum qualifications B.com Preferred requirement – Good communication skills You should be able to work on a rotational Shift Guidelines: Please make sure you have connected Audio and Video both Be on Mute while joining Keep your Updated Resume handy
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.