Collabera Recruitment 2021. Collabera recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate for Operation Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $550 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers..Eligibility for the Operation Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Collabera
- Location : Vadodara
- Post Name: Operation Executive
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- HR Operations Executive initiates and completes the Onboarding processes per the norms of Collabera, US State & Federal Govt. & Collaberas Clients
- Communicates efficiently with the prospective employees about the framework of Collabera’s policies and the US Department of Labour and other parties that may be involved.
- Should be able to analyze and verify all the documents received from prospective employees to confirm true identity. Identify and resolve deficiencies if any and getting onboarding completed within pre-defined Service Level Agreements
- Create and maintain a positive employee experience
- Coordinate with external Vendors – Business Partners, Background Verification agencies, Vendor Management Organizations, Procurement teams, etc. to complete statutory requirements in line with Collabera and their Client policies
- Coordinate with the internal teams to make sure that tasks are brought to a logical conclusion in a defined timeframe
- Resolve Billing problems including P.O. extensions, invoice rejections, and P.O. budget issues. Following up with the client/sales teams for P.O. s. This includes entries in appropriate systems and notifying the appropriate people once the issues have been resolved
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Collabera entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Collabera entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.