Yes Bank Released Job Openings On 25-09-2021.YES BANK has been conceived in the spirit of professional entrepreneurship, with an unstinted commitment to establish a high quality, technology driven, state-of-the-art private Indian Bank catering to €˜Emerging India.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Yes Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Yes Bank Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for Treasury Operations Manager Position.Complete Details for the Treasury Operations Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The role holder is primarily responsible for compiling internal MIS, compiling regulatory data and monitoring limit excesses Perform daily and monthly valuation of FX & Derivatives (Interest Swaps, Currency Swaps & Options) in line with regulatory guidelines. 2. Ensure PL entries are computed accurately for accounting of FX, FCY Derivatives in line with regulations. 3. Reconcile daily monthly and quarterly DTR PL circulated to front office with financials and also validate Treasury GL figures. 4. Implement IFRS for the Bank. 5. Tracking Hedges and underlying, accounting for hedges and performing hedge effectiveness. 6. Liasoning with internal, external and regulatory auditors to ensure that no control gap issues or significant observations are raised. 7. Track all internal and external limits and escalate breaches to management. 8. Co-ordinate financial year closing activities which involves MIS submission to RMC, FINCON and liasoning with statutory auditors.