ONGC Videsh Limited Released Job Openings On 25-09-2021. ONGC Videsh Limited, a Miniratna Schedule “A” Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) of the Government of India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is the wholly owned subsidiary and overseas arm of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ONGC Videsh Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ONGC Videsh Limited Recruiting CA,Cost Accountant/ Graduate,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 05+ Years of Experience for Managing Director Position.Complete Details for the Managing Director as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 200,000 – Rs. 370,000 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy. (b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Additional Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application. (ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Lt. General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application. (c) Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position on the date of application. 8. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis. 9. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.