World Bank Group Released Job Openings On 29-09-2021.The World Bank is an international financial institution. It is an organization set up to finance the economic development of developing countries. Established on December 27, 1945, commenced operations on June 25, 1946. It provides loan grants to governments of poor countries with the intention of undertaking capital projects.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for World Bank Group s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
World Bank Group Recruiting CA/CFA/CPA Candidates with 03+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare analytical materials and support quarterly portfolio review meetings with IFC Portfolio Managers and teams.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly analytical presentations to Senior Management.
- Perform IPAR system monthly closing activities, calculate and report loan loss reserves and Investment Portfolio write-downs to Reporting and Analysis unit (CNTRA) for inclusion into IFC’s financial statements. Carry out all necessary quality checks to ensure accurate recording and reporting of these items.
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of loss reserves data in IPAR system, work with other business and IT teams to resolve system and portfolio data issues as well as system enhancements required for smooth functioning of the IPAR portfolio review, closing and reporting processes.
- Maintain and improve loss reserves data reporting and visualization solutions.
- Address information requests from external auditors, internal controls, and other departments regarding loss reserves and investment write-downs.
- Ad-hoc analytical projects as required.