ABB Released Job Openings On 29-09-2021.ABB Ltd., formerly a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, ASEA Brown Bowery, Switzerland, mainly working in the fields of robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment and automation technology..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ABB s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ABB Recruiting CA/CMA/MBA/Bachelor’s Degree In Accounting Candidates with 02-05+ Years of Experience for FP&A Specialist Position.Complete Details for the FP&A Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, performing benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends. Preparing financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units. Preparing analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause, preparing and analyzing Product / Customer profitability, calculating labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios, performing cost / benefit analysis, Net Present Value vs. Internal Rate of Return (NVP / IRR) analysis and payback period for capex initiatives, analyzing of inventories and net working capital (NWC) and preparing ad-hoc reports as per Business units’ request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis.