World Bank Group Released Job Openings On 07-08-2021. The World Bank is an international financial institution. It is an organization set up to finance the economic development of developing countries. Established on December 27, 1945, commenced operations on June 25, 1946. It provides loan grants to governments of poor countries with the intention of undertaking capital projects.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for World Bank Group s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
World Bank Group Recruiting CPA, CA, CISA, CFSA, CIDA, CIA Candidates with 05+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Contribute to and support the annual ICFR program which includes: scoping, validating business processes and controls design, developing testing strategy for key controls. Ensure processes, risks and controls are adequately documented in BWise. Review test plans and conduct testing of internal controls design and effectiveness. Liaise with relevant BU owners/coordinators, auditors and other stakeholders on ICFR program implementation. Support audit requests and enquiries. Under the direction of the Program Leads, follow up and work with business units to remediate open deficiencies. Ensure data is adequately captured in BWise and contribute to the preparation of quarterly reports. Participate in process reviews, from a controls perspective, in relation to new products/ initiatives. Advise process owners on process/control improvements, when opportunities are identified through ICFR work.