HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA/ICWA/CFA/PGDBA for VP Internal Audit, INM and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.HSBC Holdings PLC is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe with total assets of $ 2.984 trillion.Eligibility for the VP Internal Audit, INM as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: VP Internal Audit, INM
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CFA/PGDBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop a good understanding of the business units they audit
- Fully understand the impact of findings and recommendations on the current business and operating environment
- Be mindful of the scope of the audit
- Ensure that work is fully reflective of the importance of HSBC’s focus on its customers and the quality of the operating environment necessary to support the customer proposition
- Clearly communicate the issues and associated risks as well as identify the root cause.
- Communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders in a clear, confident and objective manner.
- Understand the roles and interests of the various business stakeholders as a basis for engaging them at the right level, on the right issues and in the appropriate context.
- As and when required, credibly engage and influence stakeholders in respect of the need to adjust, amend or improve internal controls within their business units.
- Act professionally at all times, exhibiting sound judgement and attention to detail when engaging stakeholders.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HSBC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HSBC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.