Cognizant Released Job Openings On 07-08-2021. Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting CA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Sr. Associate – Projects Position.Complete Details for the Sr. Associate – Projects as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Contribute to Account Mining & Penetration efforts with active participation in customer planning process, including strategic planning phase vs execution phase. Drive RFP Response & Improving Quality of Response (more business value focused), structures solutions in terms of scoping, effort. Work with SME groups across domains/products to provide a complete end to end solution, including estimates and definition of critical factors, assumptions, and risks. Contribute to transformational and consulting deals vs staff augmentation. Drive oral presentations to the customers in area of domain/product expertise. Support revenue generation and be considered a FINDER. Market Scan and Brand Building. Bring working knowledge of customer business domain and/or product within a specific industry vertical/domain. Conduct secondary research on domain/industry specific solutions. Bring an understanding of competitive landscape. Identify key trends and forecasts in the given area of domain/industry. Prepare collateral, publications, technology papers etc for distribution. Work with account teams to develop and deliver new logos. Opportunity Identification.