World Bank Group Recruitment 2021. World Bank Group recruiting CA or CPA for Senior Financial Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education .The World Bank is an international financial institution. It is an organization set up to finance the economic development of developing countries. Established on December 27, 1945, commenced operations on June 25, 1946. It provides loan grants to governments of poor countries with the intention of undertaking capital projects. Eligibility for the Senior Financial Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: World Bank Group
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Financial Assistant
- Qualification: CA or CPA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review of project agreements to ensure accurate booking of product commitments in IFC systems. Process disbursements for regular loans, other debt products, Short Term finance products, guarantee claims, rebate payouts Review for accuracy and sign-off of monthly/quarterly/semi-annually or annual bills to IFC’s borrowers including portfolio servicing Settling of client’s payments related to loans, guarantees, short term finance, risk sharing facilities, blended finance facilities and other debt instruments. Process wire transfer for regular reflows of loan principal and income to the IFC’s donor participants Ensure accurate and timely posting of transactions in ACBS and Investran for Loans, Guarantees, Donor funded activities and equities.
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in World Bank Group Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with World Bank Group Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.