BNY Mellon Recruitment 2021. BNY Mellon recruiting CA/CMA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CWA-Inter/CA-Inter for Sr.Anlyst, Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007. It is the world’s largest custodian bank and asset servicing company, with $ 2.0 trillion in assets under management and $ 38.6 trillion in assets under custody as of the second quarter of 2020. Eligibility for the Sr.Anlyst, Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Sr.Anlyst, Accounting
- Qualification: CA/CMA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CWA-Inter/CA-Inter
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for performing the day- to-day general ledger accounting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for assigned functional areas:
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in Accrual & Prepaid
- Excellent Knowledge and expertise in Month end close, provision and reserve, FX calculation and Multi currency revaluation process.
- Prepare/post journal entries for complex or routine business transactions and inter-company transactions.
- Expertise in journal entries Intercompany transaction using with Affiliates.
- Assist with month end / quarter-end / year-end close activities, variance analysis
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in reviewing the Journal entries and ensure the substantiation supporting documents attached to journal entry before approving the journal entry.
- Good knowledge and expertise in preparing and review of general ledger balance sheet account reconciliations (Medium and High Complexity) to meet the corporate standard/ GL Reconciliation policy requirements and internal operating procedures.
- Ability to drive people in accounting concepts, policy changes, CAPs (Corporate Accounting Polices ) and GAAPs
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in BNY Mellon Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with BNY Mellon Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.