KPMG Released Job Openings On 14/03/2023.KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 24.4 billion in revenues in 2015.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
KPMG Vacancy Details:
KPMG Recruiting CA Graduates with 00-05+years experience for Associate / Consultant position.Complete Details for the Associate / Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Govt : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Jobs 2023 For CA,CMA,CFA,Degree,B.E, B.Tech,MBBS,M.D,M.S,DMRD,DM,M.Ch,Master’s Degree,MBA,Post Graduation diploma
Job Description/Skills Required
- Providing tax & regulatory advise on M&A transaction and re-structuring Good knowledge of Corporate tax regulations relating to M&A, Exchange Control Regulations, SEBI Regulations, stamp duty regulations
- Keep up-to-date on developments in tax and regulatory space ? FEMA, SEBI, Corporate Laws, etc.
- Coaching / developing junior members on the concepts of M&A Tax, re-structuring and corporate tax
- Providing M&A tax advisory services and PE tax strategies
- Accountable for the timely delivery of high quality engagement work
- Builds positive client relationships and demonstrates an understanding of the client?s requirements and business
- Assists senior members of team on prospective client pursuits
- Supervises effectively junior team members and takes responsibility for reviewing their work
- Understands risk management procedures and ensure that they are being adhered to within engagements
Click here for Official notification and Apply